About Me

My photo
Kentucky
I am not going to lie ... most days we are hot mess here at this little three ring circus I am apart of! I have a great husband, a darling doodlebug of a daughter, two, yes two, boston terriers and a cat ... that is a lot of feet running around!! I love all things creative! I am not the best at anything, but I love to see what other great creative things people do and try to incorporate them into my life! I will warn you, with all this creativity comes the high probability of the following: miss spelling, ranting, random shinanagans! Consider yourself warned.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring has Sprung ...

well at least on my mantel. This cold and rainy weather is not helping our cabin fever. Once St. Patricks day was over, I pulled everything down and waited and waited and waited some more ... Ok so we did have two really nice days, but then nothing! So I had to take matters into my own hands.


the little meadow in bloom on my mantel

Pottery Barn always has great tablescape's, with little creatures and grass and it just looks so cute. So I found some "garland" one was all twigs and the other was the little flower's you see. I added little clip-on butterflies and some dragon flies. Smooshed in a couple birds nest and some good ol'easter eggs ... bottle brushed bunny (Cost Plus Market), which I love - wish I had a hedgehog! I contrusted my mushrooms out of some supplies I found at Michaels! Filled all the little gaps with filler .... instant meadow. 

Insert some cute pictures of doodlebug over the years and some vintage bunnies
around the room and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment