About Me

My photo
Kentucky
I am not going to lie ... most days we are hot mess here at this little three ring circus I am apart of! I have a great husband, a darling doodlebug of a daughter, two, yes two, boston terriers and a cat ... that is a lot of feet running around!! I love all things creative! I am not the best at anything, but I love to see what other great creative things people do and try to incorporate them into my life! I will warn you, with all this creativity comes the high probability of the following: miss spelling, ranting, random shinanagans! Consider yourself warned.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Here goes nothing ...

Well this will count as my first post ... so I will make it short and sweet! Was that enough? HA ...

So I am a blogging junky. I love to dig around for hours into blogs ... I love to read all about the creative stuff people make, jewelry, scrapbooking, wall art - you name it and I love to read about it. Which goes hand in hand for my small obsession with etsy. I am self proclaimed craft supply hoarder ...  don't get me wrong, I am a little "type A" so all my hoarding is nicely filed, boxed, stacked - color coordinated, because I can not spell -throwing alphabetical out the window! If there is a cute little trinket, new marker, stamp, sticker, I will buy it. And if it has glitter on it, I don't care what it is, I probably can't live another minute with out it.

So I am going to try and post some equally creative stuff as all those other chicks out there makin it happen. Going to try and mix it up with some good cooking, because I love to do that, maybe a party planning event or two ... or just good old fashion randomness :) I hope you enjoy and share it with your other blog junky friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment