About Me

My photo
Kentucky
I am not going to lie ... most days we are hot mess here at this little three ring circus I am apart of! I have a great husband, a darling doodlebug of a daughter, two, yes two, boston terriers and a cat ... that is a lot of feet running around!! I love all things creative! I am not the best at anything, but I love to see what other great creative things people do and try to incorporate them into my life! I will warn you, with all this creativity comes the high probability of the following: miss spelling, ranting, random shinanagans! Consider yourself warned.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Doodlebug's Easter Board

Doodlebug can be found with me most days in our "craft room". Our craft room is the former storage room - we packed all the stuff up and sent it to the garage ... added some tables, about a hundred lamps, and POOF we had a craft room!

She also has a playroom - in most houses this would be considered the formal dining room ... there is nothing formal about this little circus, so a playroom it is! I do love to decorate, but I can not reform a playroom every month with a new theme - so I added a bulletin board. I can put little holiday characters and pictures of miss doodlebug and other little stuff on her board!

master piece
I cut most of these little critters out on my Cricut machine the (Create a Critter Cartridge) I inherited from sister - she moved onto bigger and better machines ... but the little guy and I are doing just fine. That is mainly how I got started ... and my small obsession for garland (I know I have a lot of obsession's!) For these guys I adorned all of them with stickles  little bottles of heaven: glue, glitter and color all in one!

I also love to use crepe paper - yep the $.99 roll that comes in all colors! That is what I made my grass in the basket from. On another day I will discuss the bizarre joy I get from sewing and gluing crepe paper onto things! I know there are parts of me that are just not right ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment