About Me

My photo
Kentucky
I am not going to lie ... most days we are hot mess here at this little three ring circus I am apart of! I have a great husband, a darling doodlebug of a daughter, two, yes two, boston terriers and a cat ... that is a lot of feet running around!! I love all things creative! I am not the best at anything, but I love to see what other great creative things people do and try to incorporate them into my life! I will warn you, with all this creativity comes the high probability of the following: miss spelling, ranting, random shinanagans! Consider yourself warned.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wooden Signs - Birthday's or Any Holiday

These wooden signs are so cute and so easy to do for just about any occasion.

Supplies:
Boards of different sizes (my Lowe's has a finished board section - all I had to do was pick out the ones I wanted $1.50-$3.00 a board)
Stakes ($15 for dozen at Lowes or Home Depot)
Spray Paint
Cut out Letters & Shapes ( I use the Cricut for this part)
Modge Podge
Brush
Nail Gun (or good ol'fashion hammer and some smaller tacks)


Easy Steps:
Cut out whatever you want to go on your signs ... use words, pictures, whatever
Spray Paint your boards, let them dry
Spray Paint your Post
Adhere images/letters with Modge Podge - let it dry
Use Nail Gun (or hammer away) the boards to the Post
And Done - I mean it doesn't get much easier.












No comments:

Post a Comment