About Me

My photo
Kentucky
I am not going to lie ... most days we are hot mess here at this little three ring circus I am apart of! I have a great husband, a darling doodlebug of a daughter, two, yes two, boston terriers and a cat ... that is a lot of feet running around!! I love all things creative! I am not the best at anything, but I love to see what other great creative things people do and try to incorporate them into my life! I will warn you, with all this creativity comes the high probability of the following: miss spelling, ranting, random shinanagans! Consider yourself warned.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Back To School Board

Little Miss Doodlebug is back in "school". She started full time mid-August and really enjoys it. I am not going to lie - we are having some adjustment issues to being in school all day and not napping ... and by adjustments I mean she comes home every-day and cries until we can't take anymore and put her to bed. With that said, my friend reminded me the do not call it the Terrific Two's, sigh. It is a phase, we will get it through it ... this is what I keep telling my self, and my husband, the dogs, the mailman and just about anybody else who will listen to me :)

Now we have art projects, daily activity sheets, school calendars, show and tell Thursday, uniforms to wash and iron - so to keep it fun, I redid Doodlebugs bulletin board in "back to school".  I need to get all the cute pics of her in uniform printed and hung up, but hey at least this got done before December!

I also just got a fancy new camera, I have NO idea how to use - needed a few "test subjects"!



No comments:

Post a Comment