About Me

My photo
Kentucky
I am not going to lie ... most days we are hot mess here at this little three ring circus I am apart of! I have a great husband, a darling doodlebug of a daughter, two, yes two, boston terriers and a cat ... that is a lot of feet running around!! I love all things creative! I am not the best at anything, but I love to see what other great creative things people do and try to incorporate them into my life! I will warn you, with all this creativity comes the high probability of the following: miss spelling, ranting, random shinanagans! Consider yourself warned.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pink and Yellow Birthday Party

Megan over at Luster Designs on Paper and I have a very good mutual friend and it appears a lot of mutual interest. She runs a great business in Naples Florida helping deliver just about any party need you may have!

Since I am a little obsessed with parties - I just had to share her daughters 2nd Birthday Party. She did an amazing job. I love seeing people's vision come to life in the events the plan, the items they create, the designs they design!








Take a little trip over to Megan's blog and see all the great things she is doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment